OUR SAFETY PROMISEWe take your safety very seriously here at Bouncy Adventures.
Every step is taken to make sure our valued customers safety is our number one priority.
As parents ourselves, we know that there is nothing more important to any parent than keeping our little ones safe & sound.
Rest assured that is why at Bouncy Adventures:
- We are members of the British Inflatable Hirers Association (BIHA) / The Inflatable Play Enterprise (TIPE).
- Every inflatable is periodically safety tested by a (RPII) qualified inspector who examines each unit, issues a certificate stating it complies with British/European Standard (14960) and is fit for commercial use
- Each of our bouncy castles display a (PIPA) tag with a unique serial number. This allows you to check the test's validity.
- We have full Public Liability Insurance for claims up to £5 Million Pounds
- Every member of our team is;
- Enhanced Criminal Record Bureau checked (crb.homeoffice.gov.uk)
- First Aid Trained
- Our equipment is always set up by our experienced crew members when it is delivered
- Each item of electrical equipment we hire out have been inspected & issued with a valid (PAT) safety test certificate
- All of our inflatables are supplied with a standard range of safety equipment
- We provide a full safety briefing & operating instruction to all our clients with every hire
- Every inflatable is maintained to a very high standard & cleaned after use